Pure Spa Covid-19 Protocols
Pure Spa is committed to the health and safety of our staff and clients. We are learning and adapting as new information is provided from our Public Health Office. Following are the additional health and safety measures in affect at Pure Spa. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt to these changes and decreased capacity during this time.
- Following all Provincial Government guidelines.
- Recommendations from the PEI Massage Therapy Association have been put in place.
- Daily health screening of all staff and spa clients.
- Accessible hand washing stations and hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Floor markers to direct flow of clients and allow for distancing in reception area.
- We have replaced all reusable cups with disposable.
- Plexiglass partitions are in place in reception area.
- Staff in the building at one time has been reduced to allow for distancing.
- Limited seating in spa lounge, no magazines or promotional items.
- Masks available for staff and clients if they choose.
- Additional cleaning schedule in place using effective, hospital grade disinfectant.
- Treatment rooms, pedicure and manicure stations disinfected between each client.
- High touch surfaces such as door knobs wiped frequently throughout the day.
- Treatment room linens changed between each treatment.
- Plexiglass partitions at manicure stations.
- Manicure and Pedicure room capacity reduced by half to allow for distancing.
- All equipment used is disinfected after each client.
We appreciate your patience as we adjust our services as needed. As the situation and public health guidelines changes, we will adapt our protocols as needed. Our staff is excited to see you all again. Thank you for your support as we adapt to our reopening in this new way.
As always we welcome feedback, questions, concerns and ideas! Send us an email any time, we’d love to hear from you.